How to Apply
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is eligible for program? Anyone with employment barriers: people experiencing homelessness, individuals formerly or currently incarcerated, people in addiction recovery, survivors of domestic violence and veterans.
- How long is the program? The 10 week training program will provide soft-skills training, basic baking skills training , ServSafe certification and assistance with employment placement.
- Will I get paid while in training? Yes! Students will earn a training stipend.
- Is transportation provided: Transportation will be provided to and from the training facility .
- How do I apply? The application can be filled out on-line or a hard copy can be prequested by contacting Rise and Shine directly.